Saturday, April 18, 2009

Sitting up is so much fun!

So last night Bubbie decided to sit up on his own. He's been working on it since Sunday and I had him on his tummy last night and the next thing I know he is sitting up and beating on his exersaucer. Luckily my camera was nearby and I actually got it the first time! Today he even tried to pull up on the thing. He is also working on crawling he will move each hand and then hop his knees foward at which point he flops on his belly and pulls to where he is going.







When I was playing with bubbie yesterday he loved being covered with a blanket and playing peekaboo. Well bubba decided to get in on the action and ran to his room to get a blanket big enough for both of them. Bubbie thought this whole thing was just hilarious and giggled the whole time.





So Bubbie often gets a bath while his brother is at preschool. He got a new robe for Easter and I think he was enjoying it as much as I was.






No comments:

Post a Comment